We are confident that you will find one of our English Cream Golden Retrievers to be a loyal and loving companion for years to come at Lake Country Goldens. Process to select a puppy:
- Contact Lake Country Goldens by phone (817) 307-4026 cell or (817) 645-0099 or by e-mail:firstname.lastname@example.org to let us know which puppy you are interested in. We also want to learn about the home you will provide for one of our English Cream Golden Retrievers.
- Fill out the form on the “Contact Us” page of our web site to reserve your puppy and make the $250 deposit online or by mail. Please do not make a deposit until you have been approved to purchase one of our puppies.
- Your deposit is fully refundable until the puppy is 6 weeks of age once another buyer for your puppy is secured. Cancellation after 6 weeks will result in forfeiture of the deposit.
Click to download Guarantee (156K, PDF).
Naturally, our new puppy owners are anxious to know which puppy is theirs. At week 6, individual videos will be taken of each puppy for selection purposes. The person with first pick boy will look at all videos of the boys and determine which one they would like (same process for girl picks). After their selection, the videos of the remaining boy puppies will be sent to the person with second pick and so on. If any puppy owner is not happy with their selection, we will gladly refund their deposit. Our goal is completely satisfied/elated puppy owners.
Most of our new puppy owners make their selection by photos and phone conversations. We do our best to match what you are looking for in a puppy during the selection process. Occasionally, an on-site visit is requested. We welcome this, but take necessary precautions to protect the health of the puppies. For specific details, contact us by phone or e-mail.
First pick puppies
We reserve the right to retain first pick puppy (girl or boy) from any given litter. Typically, the first pick girl and boy are set aside for show homes.
Picking up your puppy
- Your puppy will be ready to go home once he/she turns 8 weeks of age. We typically arrange pick-up on the first Sunday afternoon after your puppy has turned 8 weeks. Alternate arrangements can be made if needed to fit your schedule.
- If you need to wait until after the designated pick up day to get your puppy, arrangements can be made. However, full payment will be required and there may be a nominal additional fee.
- Please bring a crate to take your puppy home in.
- We will provide enough puppy food for two days for you to take home with you. You can begin to mix this with the food you intent to use for your puppy. Please see our “How to Raise a Golden” page to learn about our recommendations.
Flying your puppy
Please contact us directly regarding flying a puppy at email@example.com.
There are a number of methods by which you can pay for your puppy.
1. You can bring cash or a bank check when you pick up your puppy.
2. You can mail a personal check to arrive at least one week ahead of time (so there is time for it to clear the bank).
3. You can send the money to us as “Friends or Family” on Paypal.
This link provides information of how to care for your new puppy – www.puppycare.com
We prefer online payment for the puppy deposit.
If you would like to mail your deposit, please let us know.
Please only make a deposit if your home has been approved for one of our puppies.
All puppies are sold with a two year, two months conditional guarantee!
Click here for details (PDF, 106KB)
See who’s expecting in Planned Litters
All litters are registered with AKC. You will be provided with registration at the time of purchase. You will need to name your puppy and transfer the registration into your name. Please note that ALL puppies will have their name begin with Lake Country Goldens. The name you select follows this prefix.
Visit akc.org for valuable information concerning your purebred puppy.